Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Changes are afoot...

I am in the process of changing my domain name, which is wonky like my ankle, to www.wonkyankle.ca. Everything here will (with some blood, sweat, and tears) be transferred to the new domain sometime soon and I hope to give a heads up to all readers as to when they should update their readers and such to the new URL. I apologize in advance for any pain in the ass "404 error" type messages that may result as a consequence of my technical ineptitude and deficiencies!

On the running front, I am not going to run today. We are in the middle of yet another snowstorm, and my knee is not pain free. I will take tonight off (as much as shoveling snow can be called "off") and see how it does over the next day or two.

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Felice Devine said...

Cool! Good luck with the transfer.

January 28, 2009 at 10:19 PM  
Blogger Andrew is getting fit said...

I look forward to visiting your new home!

January 29, 2009 at 1:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the heads up!

January 29, 2009 at 7:08 AM  
Blogger BeachRunner said...

Nice. I will follow you to the new blog pad.

January 29, 2009 at 9:55 AM  
Blogger Marcy said...

That's for the notice my friend!

January 29, 2009 at 10:38 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home