Tuesday, December 23, 2008

The Lost Weekend

Man, it's been a hell of a last few days... After a Saturday spent shopping, putting up the Christmas tree, then more shopping I began to feel sick. Yup, the stomach virus was not going to pass me by and I felt more and more nauseous as the night progressed. By 1:30am I was praying for the inevitable resolution, but my stomach would not oblige. It wasn't until 5:30am Sunday, and after I had completely drained the hot water tank of it's contents while sitting in the shower, did my body cry "Uncle!" and let me puke my guts out.

Suffice it to say I've been less than active over the last couple of days, but am well enough today to get to work and (hopefully) get some last minute Christmas stuff done. My 100 push up attempt may go tonight, but I feel pretty weak and have lost about 7lbs as a result of not being able to eat much of anything for a while. We'll see what happens...

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Nitmos said...

I'm not sure, are you advocating this as a diet?

Hopefully, you feel better for Christmas.

Happy Holidays!

December 23, 2008 at 10:02 AM  
Blogger nwgdc said...

sounds like a reason to eat more cookies!

get well soon!

December 23, 2008 at 10:24 AM  
Blogger BeachRunner said...

Hope you feel better soon. Merry Christmas.

December 23, 2008 at 1:42 PM  
Blogger Felice Devine said...

Whoa. I hope you feel better! Indulge once you do.

December 23, 2008 at 8:56 PM  
Blogger Lily on the Road said...

Oh, I hope you get better soon,

Merry Christmas to you and yours!

December 24, 2008 at 9:28 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home