Friday, December 12, 2008

Going through the house...

Yes, the flu seems to be taking a turn at our place this week. Over the last few days I've been feeling a bit under the weather. Not totally sick, but on the cusp so to speak. Perhaps the flu shot I got in November is helping to minimize the symptoms, but Owen was not so lucky. At about 3am he started vomiting.

Lovely, I know. Short story: I stayed home with him today and we had a great time together, as much as we could. One highlight was a rare afternoon nap for me!

I still decided that doing Week 6 Day 3 of the hundred push ups plan was a good idea, and so I did. 26-26-33-33-26-26-22-22 went the preliminaries, and then I maxed out at a surprising 75 for a total of 289. I think I will redo Week 6 again before attempting the 100.

And now, for sleep.

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

Blogger Mel-2nd Chances said...

hope you're all feeling better soon!

December 12, 2008 at 11:29 PM  
Blogger nwgdc said...

flu shot...ugh

it's not helping! read up and make the decision whther or not to get it after that!

hope things continue to improve with your foot! this weather doesn't help, that's for sure.

December 13, 2008 at 12:44 AM  
Blogger Andrew is getting fit said...

I hope you manage to beat it off!

Way to go with the pushups!

December 13, 2008 at 5:53 AM  
Blogger FLYERS26 said...

hope you are feeling better, but not feeling that good, and being able to do that many push ups is awesome.

December 13, 2008 at 9:55 AM  
Blogger BeachRunner said...

Feel better.

December 14, 2008 at 11:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's never a good thing whenthe whole gets sick. Hope you all start to feel better. At least it is before the holidays and not during. Rest up.

December 14, 2008 at 1:51 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Sorry to hear about Owen. We have a sick one over here, too. We are just hoping the other two don't get it.

December 14, 2008 at 5:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home