Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Not Much... Other than more push ups

Nothing much going on here in my little world. The foot is still footy, though I am cautiously optimistic that in the last day or so it has taken a turn for the better. Stay tuned.

The car mods continue: tonight I wired up a secondary power socket in behind the dash only to find (afterwards) that the fuse was blown. I have no idea when that might have happened, and it could have been something that occurred a long time ago since I've never tested the socket before and wasn't smart enough to test it before I started wiring. Anyway, I have to go pick up a replacement fuse and see what happens. I really hope that there isn't a short somewhere, and I'm pretty certain I didn't introduce a short with my mod.

I am definitely sick now, though I think the worst is yet to come. I still did Week 6 Day 2 of the hundred push ups challenge thingy, though I felt pretty weak. The sets went 22-22-30-30-24-24-18-18 and then I maxed out at 60 for a total of 248 push ups.

Tomorrow I hope to get to the pool for a swim, if I make it to work that is...

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Nitmos said...

You must have freakish ape arms after all of those push ups. Have you considered that no one would really know if you just told us you did it even if you hadn't? Just a thought...

December 11, 2008 at 1:28 PM  
Blogger Vava said...

Nitmos:

Duly noted. However, I would know.

December 11, 2008 at 1:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great to see a fellow Canadian blogger! Great blog.

Yes, I too am suprised as to why dreads did not make the cut. Crazy Brits. ;)

What 10K are you running in 2009?

Angela
www.ohsheglows.com

December 11, 2008 at 3:35 PM  
Blogger BeachRunner said...

It's a bird, it's a plane, it's, its .... Canadian-Ape-Man-Arm-Guy (with the billowing cape and a Maple Leaf emblazoned across his chest).

Feel better homie.

December 11, 2008 at 4:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home