Thursday, December 18, 2008

Status Quo - All Quiet Except the Weather Forecast

Not much going on, and I really should get cracking on Christmas preparations since we're hosting this year. Malcolm's daycare had their Christmas concert this evening and the kids did an amazing job and had a great time. Three of the older kids performed a great version of the song "The Polar Express" with what I can only assume were completely unintentional harmonies, but it worked so well!

Tomorrow will be a snowy snowy day in the T-Dot, and I will not be biking to work. This means that I will not be swimming, and I missed my lunchtime swim today because my manager took us all out for lunch, and that was awesome.

Tonight I did some more chin ups, this time doing 10-10-10 pull ups and 10-10-10 chin ups for a total of 60. I think I have to start getting past that 10 barrier if I am ever going to get to 20...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home