Sunday, December 14, 2008

A Good Weekend

The weekend, all told, was pretty good for us. Owen recovered well enough to go skating with me yesterday afternoon. We were out at the local outdoor rink for an hour and a half at least, so I guess we're both OK! Decent leg workout too, if not too much of a cardio one.

I also did some more chinups. 7-7-6-6-5 pull ups and 7-7-6-6-5 chin ups for a total of 62. I am not going to the max in any of these, but will start incorporating max sets this week if all goes well.

Other than that, we spent Sunday shopping for Christmas stuff, and I am beat. Hope everyone had a great weekend too!

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Christmas shopping is a sport, I think. Glad to hear the family is feeling better.

December 15, 2008 at 7:57 AM  
Blogger Andrew is getting fit said...

You are getting pretty impressive with the chinups and pullups.

December 15, 2008 at 1:00 PM  
Blogger BeachRunner said...

Way to go.

December 15, 2008 at 1:45 PM  
Blogger Laurel said...

Ugh, Christmas shopping. The one thing I just cant get into this year.

December 15, 2008 at 7:53 PM  
Blogger Frayed Laces said...

if you can skate does that mean your foot is better?

December 15, 2008 at 11:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home