Friday, December 19, 2008

Getting Close to the Century

Toronto got hit with a lot of snow, and the place is absolutely covered! I love it. We'll be shovelling tomorrow morning for a while, but we'll definitely have a nice White Christmas. Last year we also had a snow storm a week or two before Christmas, but it all melted away by the 25th. I don't see the same thing happening this year since there is more snow in the forecast on Sunday and again on Tuesday.

Tonight was a bit surprising as far as the push ups were concerned. I did the Week 6 Day 3 routine, 26-26-33-33-26-26-22-22 and then maxed out at the surprising part: 95! The total added up to over 300 push ups (309) and becomes a new standard for me. It's amazing: the total for my first day of the challenge was 95, and now I can do THAT in a row! Perhaps the challenge should be to do 100 after doing a bunch of sets...

Still, I'd rather be running.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger nwgdc said...

95?!

NINETY. FIVE?!

Way to go!!! 100 is not a matter of if, but only a matter of when!!

December 19, 2008 at 10:33 PM  
Blogger nwgdc said...

Wait...how many is 95 pushups in the metric system?

December 19, 2008 at 10:34 PM  
Blogger Ace said...

dooood that is awesome! Way to go! I am jealous. One of these days I'm going to do one. Or at least die trying.

December 21, 2008 at 12:41 AM  
Blogger Frayed Laces said...

ugh I really need to start that challenge...maybe it will be my new years res

December 22, 2008 at 11:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home