Monday, September 26, 2011

Prognosis Negative

I can't think of the title of this post without the Seinfeld episode from which it is taken, but that's neither here nor there. What is here is continued pain the groin/lower ab region of yours truly. What is there is three seemingly negative test results.

From the doctor's point of view the fact that my x-ray and two ultrasound images came back with, and I quote, "nothing out of the ordinary" is a good thing.

From my point of view, and I quote, "WTF?!"

Do I take this to mean that "ordinary" for me is a state of constant pain and discomfort with no end in sight and definitely no running? If that's "ordiary" I'll take anything but at this point. I cannot F'n believe that nothing shows up!!!

Aarrrgggggghhhhhhhh......

And lastly, just to add to the misery, I hurt my wrist at the gym today. Hope it's not serious as I am to play my annual one and only round of golf this coming Saturday.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home