Thursday, November 26, 2009

Late Afternoon Run

Got home a bit earlier than expected after my appointment with the surgeon (another post-op check up) ended at such a time as to make going back to the office useless. And so I took advantage of the extra time allotted to go for a run. Monica had gotten home early from a conference downtown as well, and was in a rather poor mood due to some stuff that was bugging her at work, and I dragged her out to run with me.

We jogged and chatted and it was great. We took very brief walking breaks at every kilometre and eventually made it around to Owen's school after 3km. Monica thought it would be good to pick Owen up and so I headed off alone to get Malcolm at his school.

I continued to run and tacked on another two clicks for a total of 5km for the day. After I picked up Malcolm he wanted to race home and so I likely ran another kilometre chasing him all the way home, but I didn't have the Garmin turned on by this point so it went unrecorded.

Now, post shower and dinner, it's time to get the boys to bed. Ahhhh. The routine.

Wish I could say it "eases the pain"...

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Shannon said...

Happy Post Thanksgiving.

November 28, 2009 at 7:37 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home