Thursday, August 7, 2008

Update, Getting Lost Run

I received a notification from the fine folks at Motionbased (thanks Kathryn!) that my first trial run with the Garmin watch has been uploaded to the website. As such, I can now see where I got "lost". Looking at the path I tread it doesn't seem like it should have been as frustrating as I found it to be. It just seemed so stupid to keep running down one street, finding a dead end, then turning around and retracing my steps! Based on this image I only did this three times, but it sure felt like more... I am not in that good a shape yet, and this distance was more than I had intended to cover. Perhaps in that lies the true source of my consternation.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

Hi me again! Sorry, i don't see where you say which garmin you got? The 405 perhaps? I'm getting the 405 TOMORROW!!

YAY!

August 12, 2008 at 7:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home