Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Day Off

No running yesterday, and unlikely that I will go for a run tonight. The knee pain is lingering and I think resting it is the right move. On top of that, as I near the end of my UofT summer course I have to devote some time to completing the final assignment, which I am behind on but still planning on finishing by August 14th. As much as I want to go out there and run again, it's probably more prudent to be satisfied with biking to work and back home, though this provides little in the way of exercise and can at best be called "activity".

Still no luck with MotionBased to get that long "lost" run up on their website, but I will continue to hold out hope. I really want to see the route I took and where I got lost - should at least be entertaining for the kids!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home