Saturday, August 2, 2008

First Run with Garmin, and Getting Lost

Well, it was a blast to go out for a run with the Garmin 305 strapped to my wrist. I could tell how fast I was going, how far I'd gone, and my HR. It was great. Only problem was that I got lost! I tried to find an entrance to Taylor Creek Park off O'Connor, but could not. In the end I ended up running for 50 minutes (my most to date) and walked a lot for a total of 1:28 and 11.2 km. Needless to say my legs hurt. I will post the map once MotionBased allows me to upload the data. The watch took too many "trackpoints" because I didn't know about the correct setting, and now there is too much data for them to allow uploading. I have contacted their support people to see if I can get this one workout uploaded, and have already made the changes to my watch settings to avoid this problem in the future. In any case, below is the Garmin Training Center training summary.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home