Sunday, August 3, 2008

Taylor Creek Park, At Last!

With the help of my lovely wife, who searched on google maps satellite image, I was successful in finding an entrance to Taylor Creek Park and finally succeeded in the run I had intended to have a couple of nights previous. In the end, it was a great little jog that lasted a total of 30 minutes, with 5 minutes of walking to warm up, and 15 minutes of walking to cool down. I kept a 5:31/km pace for the 30 minute run portion, which included some stairs where I slowed down considerably, and that is pretty good for me given the fact that my legs are still hurting a bit from the long (lost) run. Although this pace is ok and will put my 10k under 1 hour if I can hold it for that long, I feel like the 4:30 pace needed to reach my goal is far far away... Here's what the Garmin said:


I don't know how to get this map to show up as an image yet, but here's the link to the google satellite image of my run.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Live Sports Forever said...

really .... thaanx

June 9, 2011 at 6:12 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home