Sunday, August 31, 2008

Day Off

A nice hot day to take off. The weather for Labour Day weekend has been amazing, definitely summer like. As I listen to the Jays beating up on the Yankees (4-0 in the 3rd, though it is early in the game and the Evil Empire is always capable of mounting a comeback), I am contemplating the 7km run I have to do tomorrow. Will it be a morning adventure, while the temperature is still not too hot, or the usual evening run? In any case, I will once more endeavor to keep the run at a relaxed pace, somewhere in the 6:00 - 6:30/km pace range. Stay tuned...

Now, back outside!

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope all went well.

September 1, 2008 at 2:03 PM  
Blogger Marcy said...

I know you just didn;t say that about the Yanks, now did you? :P I KID! ;-)

September 1, 2008 at 5:22 PM  
Blogger BeachRunner said...

Hope it was a great one. High five (about the Yanks).

September 1, 2008 at 8:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home