Sunday, August 24, 2008

Day "Off" - Cleaning

This was not planned, but today turned into a major cleaning binge on the house. It all started with a seemingly harmless sweep of the kitchen, and before I knew it I was doing the whole house and had the entire family involved. I guess they felt guilty seeing me work or something, but in the end the place needed a cleaning and I choose to believe it was THAT and not my efforts that provided the motivation. The Garmin went for a ride on the good ship Spouse for the first time, and I think she enjoyed the experience. I wish there was a way to set up two profiles on the watch, but based on some basing research this is not possible. Of all the great ideas that Half-Fast has for Garmin, this would make a valuable addition from my perspective. I don't think we'll be spending another $300 for a new watch, but I'd gladly pay a token amount for a firmware upgrade.

Sorry for the boring post, but it is late, I am tired, and I must off...

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Lily on the Road said...

When you are done at your place, could you please come and clean mine! LOL...

August 25, 2008 at 8:36 AM  
Blogger BeachRunner said...

Wow. You know you are a committed blogger when you post about cleaning the house. LOL.

I dont think that firmware update is in the cards. They certainly dont want to make it easy to share. They want you to buy a second device.

August 25, 2008 at 11:00 AM  
Blogger Marcy said...

When you download your info you can make an extra folder for your wife. I stick all of Mr McG's runs in his own folder because I don't want his numbers mixing with mine :P But yes, Garmin (are you listening?!?) 2 profiles would be nice!

August 25, 2008 at 2:34 PM  
Blogger Vava said...

Marcy: Thanks for the tip! I will try to figure out the multiple folder option. Cheers!

August 25, 2008 at 9:07 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home