Thursday, July 11, 2013

Argh!

What's the point? Sometimes that's the only thought that makes any sense. I thought I was on the road to recovery with this stupid Achilles tendon. I ran/walked to work on Tuesday morning, and it felt fine as long as I didn't push it. I even went to a massage therapist to work out the tightness in my calves and hamstrings, and I must admit that, as painful as it was, the Achilles definitely felt better after the session. But upon run/walking home from work yesterday the damned thing tightened up again and this morning I once more am limping! Crap crap crap crap crap!

Oh well. Guess it's more time off. Time to take up fishing...

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Nelly said...

Argh indeed. Hopefully you are able to get back to it. I've been looking more seriously at getting into biking too, that way I could do a sport besides running that is nicer on my joints.

July 11, 2013 at 2:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home