Sunday, April 25, 2010

A Quick Weekly Review

Went out on a windy windy morning and ran 15km nice and slow. The Achilles still continues to be a trouble spot, but it is perplexing somewhat - the pain comes and goes. Must be careful.

The total for this recovery week ended up at 36km and I am hoping that this slow running thing will allow me to get back to my regular three weeks of higher mileage with one week of recovery regimen. I am at a conference for the first two days of this coming week so my legs will get a bit of a break in that I will only do one weight training session on them, and not until Thursday.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Kelly said...

hang in there! Have you tried yoga? Since I started 7 years ago I haven't had an injury...before that it was 1 injury/season = 3/year :( good luck!

...let that achilles heal up first

April 27, 2010 at 2:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home