Thursday, February 5, 2009

Customer Service Please

I missed my lunchtime swim today because I spent the entire hour on the phone with my mortgage company trying to opt for an option that (to me) was clearly written in the contract and should have been granted without hassle. Unfortunately, this was not so clear to the company that offered it and the bulk of the time was taken up with discussion how one sentence was to be interpreted. Long story short, we got what we believed was our right to have as per the contract we'd signed, but I missed swimming.

Tonight I made up for it a little by doing some push ups and sit ups (45-55-35-30 and 4 sets of 50 respectively), some more hip flexor stuff, and stretching. The knee still hurts, and I am icing it and all that stuff, but I might try something new tomorrow: taking my running gear to work and running home!

Of course, that all depends on how the knee holds up. At least it's supposed to be getting warmer, which will be nice.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger BeachRunner said...

Glad you got what you were entitled to. Sorry you had to fight to get it.

February 6, 2009 at 12:20 PM  
Blogger Denise said...

I just saw on your side bar that you did the 100 push up challenge. I had to repeat week 4 twice and I think it's time to give up. Although the other night after a few cocktails someone challenged me and I banged out 34 in a row...maybe I need to drink through the challenge. ;-)

February 6, 2009 at 3:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home