Saturday, May 28, 2011

Toronto GoodLife Half Marathon Photos

This morning, with a bit of hesitation, I ran 8km despite the fact that my legs are SUPER sore. So much for recovery weeks I guess. I don't know why they are so sore, but they are and that's that. The route was a bit funky and my pace improved throughout even though I concentrated on keeping it very loose and easy. Overall it ended up being a good run.

Then I finally managed to track down the race photos from the Half Marathon I ran two weeks ago. I thought I'd put them up here for posterity. They're not particularly exciting, and I don't know what the Hell my hair was doing at the end. Also, it's good to see the thumbs were out in full force while I was running...





Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Andrew is getting fit said...

You are looking extremely fit!

May 28, 2011 at 6:33 PM  
Blogger Nelly said...

nice pics! Looks like you finished strong down the stretch! I love the finish line photos with the watch, I try to not hit my watch until I am for sure clear of the photo barriers, haha

May 29, 2011 at 3:09 AM  
Blogger Vava said...

Thanks guys!

May 29, 2011 at 1:53 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home