Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Nickel and Dime

Ran another 5km this morning. It seems that I also tend to follow the exact same route on all of my morning runs, and although it hasn't gotten to me yet this can't be good for the long haul. I've also been thinking that all this nickel and diming stuff (and by that I mean that all I seem to be doing these days is running a lot of 5k's and 10k's) can't be good for the soul. It also can't be all that good for my endurance. Although I'd like to put in some variety into my training it seems that my body has other ideas and I suppose I should just be happy to be running at all.

Argh!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Nitmos said...

I've been running the same route for 11 years now and it still doesn't bother me. But everyone needs something different...

November 23, 2010 at 12:14 PM  
Blogger Nelly said...

The first thing I thought of when reading this post was "Nickels and Dimes" by Social Distortion, haha

But better to nickel and dime your way to fitness than to not be able to run at all...

November 23, 2010 at 8:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home