Monday, November 25, 2013

New High

The past week saw me completely ignore my own advice and (fingers crossed) come out the other side without injury. I managed more mileage in the seven days that ended yesterday than I've ever run before! It amounted to what some would find pretty pathetic, but for me it's a real achievement. 86.7km, or almost 54 miles, is a lot for me.

It was only possible because I did not take any days off and had only one run under 10km, with my longest at 20km. In fact, the only day in November when I did not run was the first, so I've been able to manage some pretty good consistency. I'm not exactly sure how this week will go, but I'm feeling good if a bit tired, and as long as that's the case I hope to keep this up for a while (perhaps with the odd week of less mileage for recovery) and get up to, and over, 100km per week for a bit. If only the day lasted longer than 24 hours, and the week more than 7 days...

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home