Friday, October 15, 2010

Pain in the Ass

Literally. My ass is sore. Not the post spicy food kind, but rather of the muscular variety. Yesterday I started in on the lunges, dead lifts, adductors, and abductors. All light, but evidently not light enough. You'd think that after doing squats and step ups consistently since January, not to mention running well into the Industrial Age (I'm at 1840km for the year now and have taken to likening my mileage to events and trends in World History), my legs could take a bit of variety in the weight room.

Well, the sides of my ass have other ideas. They HURT!

Nevertheless, I still managed to roll out of bed this morning and get myself out the door for a fairly humiliating 5km run. My return to normalcy, it would seem, has been cut short by glute meds.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Scott McMurtrey said...

LOL

October 15, 2010 at 4:53 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home