Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Registered, and Funky Data

First, I registered for the Toronto Waterfront Marathon, set to go on September the 26th of this year. Yup. The deed is done. I just hope it works out better this time around than the DNS from last year...

Second, the Garmin gave me more funky ass data on today's run home from work. I won't even bother trying to evaluate what the hell is going on, but seriously people; can't this friggin device compensate for tall buildings somehow?! I mean, there's more than a few on this planet where people run and use Garmin devices.

Sheesh.

I did end up running 8km at a pace that was a bit too fast (5:02/km average, with the last kilometre at 4:32), and I'm sure to pay for it later. Mental note to self: next two runs this week must be slow and easy!

Oh yeah, I also did some upper body weights at lunch. There's a six pack hiding under there somewhere. Maybe.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger EZEthan said...

Maybe Garmin should come up with some kind of Dish TV style satalite dish that you strap to your back???

BTW, saw you're comment over at Feet Meet Street and had to come check out your blog... pretty much because I get way too much of a kick out of those word verification words than a normal (or sane for that matter) person should!

March 11, 2010 at 7:20 PM  
Blogger Vava said...

Yeah! And thanks for the comment. The word verification for this comment I am leaving now? "hendiet"
Nothing but chicken, of the female variety, 24/7...

March 12, 2010 at 8:46 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home