Tuesday, January 19, 2010

A Little More Treadmill

I went to the gym again at lunchtime and ran a nice and easy 5km on the treadmill. This being the day after my first leg workout, and with my hamstrings feeling a bit sore, I figured it was better to stay really conservative. So I set the speed at 6.2mph and ran for 30 minutes. I felt pretty good, all things considered, and I look forward to walking to work and running home tomorrow.

After the treadmill I did some upper body weights, again really easy and light because I don't wish to be too sore, or worse, in the first week back at weight training. The routine was pretty easy:

  • Bench Press 2X15 95lbs
  • Seated Rows 2X15 80lbs
  • Standing Dumbbell Shoulder Press 15-12 20lbs
  • Dumbbell Biceps Curls 15-12 25lbs
  • Cable Triceps Extensions 2X15 40lbs
  • Captain's Chair 2X25
That is all...

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Andrew is getting fit said...

Nice and easy does it.

January 20, 2010 at 12:23 PM  
Blogger Nitmos said...

I call my "Captain's Chair" the "throne" and I'm happy to get there once a day thankyouverymuch.

January 21, 2010 at 10:49 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home